Expand a private cloud
- Access the Google Cloud VMware Engine portal.
- Open the Resources page and select the private cloud that you want to expand.
- Click Expand private cloud.
Choose whether to expand your existing cluster or create a new vSphere cluster. As you make changes, the summary information on the page updates.
- To expand your existing cluster, click Expand existing cluster. Select the cluster you want to expand and enter the number of nodes to add. Each cluster can have a maximum of 16 nodes.
- To add a new cluster, click Create new cluster. Enter a name for the cluster. Select an existing data center or enter a name to create a new data center. Select the number of nodes. Each new cluster must have at least three nodes.
- Learn more about private clouds.