Access Transparency provides you with logs that capture the actions Google personnel take when accessing your content.
Limitations of Access Transparency in Vertex AI
All access to your data in Vertex AI by Google personnel is logged, except for the following scenarios:
- Scenarios where Access Transparency logs are excluded in all supported Google Cloud services
- Using Vertex Explainable AI with custom-trained models
- Using custom containers to serve online prediction or batch prediction requests from custom-trained models
- Using AutoML forecasting-related resources such as forecasting datasets and forecasting models.
- Using the following components: