Media Translation pricing
Streaming translation using Media Translation is priced monthly based on the amount of audio translation successfully processed by the service and on the model used for translation. Usage is measured in increments rounded up to 15 seconds.
Streaming translation pricing
Media Translation offers multiple machine learning models that you can use for speech recognition. Two of these models (the enhanced phone call and video models) provide improved recognition performance tailored for their respective uses and can produce higher quality results when used as documented. See Language support to learn whether enhanced models are available for your source language.
|Monthly usage||Standard models||Enhanced models|
|First 60 minutes||
|60 minutes to 1 million minutes**||
$0.068 / minute*
$0.084 / minute*
* Each request is rounded up to the nearest increment of 15 seconds. For example, if you make three separate requests, each containing 7 seconds of audio, you are billed $0.051 USD for 45 seconds (3 × 15 seconds) of audio. Fractions of seconds are included when rounding up to the nearest increment of 15 seconds. That is, 15.14 seconds are rounded up and billed as 30 seconds.
** Monthly usage is capped at 1 million minutes per month. For usage above 1 million minutes of audio per month, we would like to understand more about your needs. Please submit a Media Translation API quota request for your project.
If you pay in a currency other than USD, the prices listed in your currency on Cloud Platform SKUs apply.
Google Cloud costs
If you store documents to be translated in Google Cloud Storage, or use other Google Cloud resources in tandem with Media Translation, such as Google App Engine instances, then you will also be billed for the use of those services. See the Google Cloud Pricing Calculator to determine other costs based on current rates.
To view your current billing status in the Cloud Console, including usage and your current bill, see the Billing page. For more details about managing your account, see the Cloud Billing Documentation or Billing and Payments Support.
- Read the Media Translation documentation.
- Get started with Media Translation.
- Try the Pricing calculator.
- Learn about Media Translation solutions and use cases.