When you receive Google Transfer Appliance, Google also provides you a capture user name and password that you use to access Transfer Appliance through the console or web interface. You can change the password using the following procedure.
- Use the monitor attached to Transfer Appliance to access the Transfer Appliance console.
- Log in with the capture user account and password provided to you by Google.
- Choose Change Password from the Transfer Appliance main menu, and press Enter.
- For Current Password, type the current capture user password, and press Enter.
- For New Password, type the new capture user password, and press Enter.
- For Confirm New Password, type the new capture user password again, and press Enter.
- Choose OK, and press Enter.