Monitor storage disk status during a data capture to ensure data transfer completion and integrity.
- Sign into the Google Transfer Appliance Web User Interface.
- From the Settings menu, select Disk Status. A dialog appears, displaying all active storage disks. A green checkmark indicates a healthy disk, while a red cross icon indicates disk failure.
- In the event of disk failure, the Notification icon animates. Click the Notification icon to display disk failure information.
- If the appliance experiences a disk failure, email Transfer Appliance support.
- Retrying Unsuccessful Data Capture Jobs
- Canceling Data Capture Jobs
- Monitoring Data Capture Jobs
- Monitoring Storage Usage
If you are done capturing data, see [Preparing and Shipping Transfer Appliance][ship].