Cloud Identity Acceptable Use Policy
Use of the Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the Agreement between Customer and Google.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow End Users or third parties to, use the Services:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- to engage in, promote, or encourage illegal activity;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose;
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”); or
- to use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any other Google product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other Google product or service.
Your failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy may result in suspension or termination, or both, of the Services pursuant to the Agreement.