This page explains the features of Standard Support.
Standard Support is a paid Support offering recommended for small to medium organizations with workloads under development looking to begin their support journey. This offering helps you troubleshoot, test, and explore Google Cloud.
To purchase Standard Support, see Purchasing and setting up Standard Support.
The following sections describe the features that come with your Standard Support offering.
As an Standard Support customer, you engage with Customer Care by creating support cases in the Google Cloud Console.
You can add an unlimited amount of users to your Standard Support offering. You manage your users' level of support access using Identity and Access Management (IAM). For details about managing IAM roles and permissions, visit Access control.
When managing support cases as an Standard Support customer, you have access to the following features:
- Response SLO: For Priority 2 (P2) support cases, receive the first meaningful response within 4 hours, in local business hours.
- Channels: Submit a support case in the Google Cloud Console and follow up by email.
- Availability: Receive support during local business hours, Monday to Friday.
- Language support: Request support in English.
To create and manage support cases, visit Managing cases.
For details on Customer Care availability, visit Language Support and Working Hours.
Active assist recommendations
Receive recommendations and insights to help optimize your Google Cloud resources for cost, security, performance, and manageability. You access the recommendations through the Cloud Console and, as a Standard Support customer, you have extended quota to the Recommender API, allowing you to build integrations and adopt recommendations at scale. You also can also export insights and recommendations to BigQuery, so that you can create reports or dashboards for all the recommendations in your organization.
To learn more about active assist recommendations, visit the Recommender documentation.
- Purchase and set up Standard Support.
- Set up Identity and Access Management (IAM) to manage how users in your organization access and use Enhanced Support.
- Create or manage support cases.
- Follow best practices for working with Customer Care.