This page explains the features of Enhanced Support.
Enhanced Support is a paid support offering designed for medium to large companies that are looking for faster response times and additional services to run their Cloud workloads in production.
To purchase Enhanced Support, visit Purchasing and setting up Enhanced Support.
The following sections describe the features that come with your Enhanced Support offering.
As an Enhanced Support customer, you engage with Customer Care by creating support cases in the Google Cloud Console.
You can add an unlimited amount of users to your Enhanced Support offering. You manage your users' level of support access using Identity and Access Management (IAM). For details about managing IAM roles and permissions, visit Access control.
When managing support cases as an Enhanced Support customer, you have access to the following features:
- P1 response SLO: For Priority 1 (P1) support cases, receive the first meaningful response within 1 hour.
- Channels: Submit a support case by phone or email.
- 24/7 availability: Receive support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (24/7) for cases of certain priority and language.
- Language support: Request support across multiple languages, including English, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, and Korean. For details on language support for Customer Care, visit Language Support and Working Hours.
- Case escalation: Escalate to request additional attention for ongoing support cases.
To create and manage support cases, visit Managing cases.
To automate and optimize your performance across Google Cloud, you have access to the following intelligent services:
Recommender: Receive recommendations and insights to help optimize your Google Cloud resources for cost, security, performance, and manageability. You can access Recommender through the Cloud Console, or to automate recommendations, you can enable the Recommender API.
For an overview of Recommender, visit the Recommender documentation.
Cloud Support API: Use the Cloud Support API to programmatically view and manage your support cases. The API lets you cascade case data across platforms to improve visibility of issues within their workflow or ticketing systems.
To learn about the Cloud Support API, visit the Cloud Support API overview.
Third-Party Technology Support: If you work with multiple Cloud providers, work with Customer Care to set up, configure, and troubleshoot your support experiences across third-party services.
For details about providers and support tiers, visit Third-Party Technology Support.
Value Add Services
In addition to the features that come with Enhanced Support, you can purchase Value Add Services to build additional support capabilities for your organization.
This section outlines Value Add Services available to Enhanced Support customers.
Technical Account Advisor Service (TAAS)
Technical Account Advisor Service (TAAS) provides both proactive guidance and reactive support to help you succeed with your Cloud journey. The service guides you through your onboarding experience to Google Cloud and helps you to optimize and enable your Cloud strategy and operations.
Our Technical Account Advisors work with you to deliver the following services:
- Guided onboarding to help you get started with Enhanced Support and set up your operations with Google Cloud.
- Best practices and additional support for your most critical cases, including proactive monitoring and guidance on case escalation.
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly reviews to assess your operational health across Google Cloud and deliver recommendations for improving your usage of Enhanced Support.
- Recommended training paths and courses tailored to your organization's needs.
When you purchase TAAS, you pay a monthly fee, with a minimum 1-year contract. After the first year, your contract is month-to-month. To learn about pricing or to purchase TAAS, contact sales.
- Purchase and set up Enhanced Support.
- Transition from Silver or Gold Support
- Transition from Role-Based Support