- Stackdriver Debugger connects your application’s production data to your source code by inspecting the state of your application at any code location in production without stopping or slowing down your requests.
- Error reporting
- Stackdriver Error Reporting analyzes and aggregates the errors in your cloud applications. Notifies you when new errors are detected.
- Rapid discovery
- Discovers cloud resources and application services automatically based on deep integration with Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. Discovers and maintains relationships between key application components and identifies functional groups and clusters.
- Uptime monitoring
- Stackdriver Monitoring provides endpoint checks to web applications and other internet-accessible services running on your cloud environment. You can configure uptime checks associated with URLs, groups, or resources, such as instances and load balancers.
- Our growing Google Stackdriver integrations and tools to make working with Stackdriver even easier.
- Smart defaults
- Thanks to Stackdriver smart defaults, you can get up and running with core visibility into your cloud platform in under two minutes. As you deploy our open source agents, additional metrics and logs are automatically incorporated into the service.
- Allows you to create alerting policies to notify you when metrics, health check results, and uptime check results meet specified criteria. Integrated with a wide variety of notification channels, including Slack and PagerDuty.
- Stackdriver Trace provides latency sampling and reporting for Google App Engine, including per-URL statistics and latency distributions.
- Stackdriver Logging provides you with the ability to filter, search, and view logs from your cloud and open source application services. Allows you to define metrics based on log contents that are incorporated into dashboards and alerts. Enables you to export logs to BigQuery, Google Cloud Storage, and Pub/Sub.
- Provides you with default dashboards for cloud and open source application services. Allows you to define custom dashboards with powerful visualization tools to suit your needs.
- Stackdriver Profiler provides continuous profiling of resource consumption in your production applications, helping you identify and eliminate potential performance issues.
“ [Stackdriver] is a quick and easy utility to monitor your app’s performance. Within minutes we had dashboards for compute instances and VPN statistics. An easy-to-use policy based alert management system helps us notify on call engineers of issues quickly. ”— Ryan Shatford Front-end & Edge Site Reliability Engineer, Uber Technologies Inc.
|Feature||Price1||Free allotment per month||Effective date|
|Stackdriver Logging||$0.50/GiB||First 50 GiB/project||July 1, 2018|
|Stackdriver Monitoring data||$0.2580/MiB: 150–100,000 MiB
$0.1510/MiB: 100,000–250,000 MiB
$0.0610/MiB: >250,000 MiB
|All GCP metrics2
Non-GCP metrics: <150MiB
|July 1, 2018|
|Stackdriver Monitoring API calls||$0.01/1,000 API calls||First 1 million API calls||July 1, 2018|
|Stackdriver Trace ingestion||$0.20/million spans||First 2.5 million spans||November 1, 2018|
|Stackdriver Trace scanning||$0.02/million spans||First 25 million spans||November 1, 2018|