- Global Scale
- Horizontally scalable across rows, regions, and continents, from 1 to hundreds or thousands of nodes.
- Fully Managed
- Ease of deployment at every scale and every stage. Synchronous replication and maintenance are automatic and built-in.
- Relational Semantics
- Everything you would expect from a relational database—schemas, ACID transactions, and SQL queries (ANSI 2011).
- Backup and Restore
- On-demand Backup and Restore for data protection.
- Multi-Language Support
- Client libraries in C#, Go, Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, and Ruby. JDBC driver for connectivity with popular third-party tools.
- Transactional Consistency
- Purpose-built for external, strong, global transactional consistency.
- Enterprise Grade Security
- Data-layer encryption, IAM integration for access and controls, and audit logging.
- Highly Available
- Whenever, wherever, your data is highly available.
Customers and articles
|Feature||REGIONAL PRICE (USD)||MULTI-REGION PRICE (USD)|
|Node (including all replications)||From $0.90 per node per hr||From $3.00 per node per hr|
|Storage||From $0.30 per GB per month||From $0.50 per GB per month|
|Network Egress||Cross-region and internet egress rates apply|
Highlights from Next ’19
Try It Free
Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.