- Google-Hosted Repositories
- Repositories stored on Google Cloud Platform are fully-featured private Git repositories. Set up a repository as a Git remote. Push, pull, clone and log, and perform other Git operations required by your workflow.
- Connected Repositories
- You can connect Cloud Source Repositories to a hosted repository on GitHub or Bitbucket. When you push a change to the connected repository, it's automatically synced to Cloud Source Repositories.
- Source Browser
- Cloud Source Repositories also provides a source browser that you can use to view repository files from within the Cloud Source Repositories.
- Stackdriver Debugger
- Cloud Source Repositories works with Stackdriver Debugger, which lets you inspect the state of applications running on Google Cloud Platform without stopping them or slowing them down.
- Reliable Storage
- Cloud Source Repositories resides on highly replicated backend storage systems distributed geographically across multiple data centers and run on infrastructure with proven reliability.
Cloud Source Repositories Pricing
For more information, please see Cloud Source Repositories Pricing.