Get a Google support package
Google Cloud offers different support packages to meet different needs, such as 24/7 coverage, phone support, and access to a technical support manager. For more information, see Google Cloud Support.
File bugs or feature requests
To file bugs or a feature request, use the Google Issue Tracker for the Web Security Scanner component.
We value your feedback about Web Security Scanner. Example feedback topics are:
- Noise: Finding false positives? Please let us know, we have a goal for zero false positives.
- Coverage: Is our crawling system having problems navigating your site?
- Effectiveness: Did we miss a bug you think we should have caught?
- Authentication: Are you having problems with our custom login support?
- Usability: We want an easy to use scanner, how can we make it more intuitive?
- General: Do you love it? Do you hate it? Was it worth your time to set up and use?
To send feedback about a specific scan:
- Sign in to the test account that you used to create the scan.
- Go to the Web Security Scanner page
in the Cloud Console.
Go to the Web Security Scanner page
- Click Select, and then select the project that contains the scan that you want to edit.
- Under Scan configs, click the name of the scan that you want to edit.
- On the scan details page that appears, click Send feedback.
- Click Send feedback and enter the feedback you want to share.
- When you're finished entering feedback, click Send.