- gcloud scc notifications delete - delete a Cloud Security Command Center notification config
- Delete a Cloud Security Command Center notification config.
Delete notification config 'my-config' from organization 123456
gcloud scc notifications delete my-config --organization=123456
gcloud scc notifications delete organization/123456/notificationConfigs/my-config
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- The ID of the notification config. Formatted as "organizations/123/notificationConfigs/456" or just "456".
- The organization where the notification config resides. Formatted as "organizations/123" or just "123". Required if notificationConfigId does not contain organization information.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- API REFERENCE
This command uses the
securitycenter/v1API. The full documentation for this API can be found at: https://cloud.google.com/security-command-center
- These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2021-03-23 UTC.