- gcloud resource-manager org-policies set-policy - set Organization Policy
- Sets an Organization Policy associated with the specified resource from a file that contains the JSON or YAML encoded Organization Policy.
The following command sets an Organization Policy for a constraint on project
gcloud resource-manager org-policies set-policy --project=foo-project /tmp/policy.yaml
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- JSON or YAML file with the Organization Policy.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
Resource that is associated with the organization policy.
Exactly one of these must be specified:
- Folder ID.
- Organization ID.
Project ID. Overrides the default
core/projectproperty value for this command invocation.
- Resource that is associated with the organization policy.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- These variants are also available:
gcloud resource-manager org-policies set-policy
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2021-06-15 UTC.