- gcloud resource-manager org-policies enable-enforce - turns on enforcement of boolean Organization Policy constraint
- Turns on enforcement of a boolean Organization Policy constraint at the specified resource.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- The Org Policy constraint name.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
Resource that is associated with the organization policy. Exactly one of these
must be specified:
- Folder ID.
- Organization ID.
Project ID. Overrides the default
core/projectproperty value for this command invocation.
- Resource that is associated with the organization policy. Exactly one of these must be specified:
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
The following command enables enforcement of the Organization Policy boolean
gcloud resource-manager org-policies enable-enforce compute.disableSerialPortAccess --project=foo-project
- These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-12-15 UTC.