- gcloud beta compute org-security-policies associations delete - delete a Compute Engine organization security policy association
gcloud beta compute org-security-policies associations deleteis used to delete organization security policy association.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- Name of the association to delete.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
- Display name or ID of the security policy ID of the association.
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
- ID of the organization in which the security policy is to be detached. Must be set if SECURITY_POLICY is display name.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To delete an association with name ``example-association" of an organization
security policy with ID ``123456789", run:
gcloud beta compute org-security-policies associations delete delete example-association --security-policy=123456789
- This command is currently in BETA and may change without notice. This variant is also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-08-18 UTC.