- gcloud alpha scc findings list-marks - list a finding's security marks
(ALPHA)List a finding's security marks.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
Finding resource - The finding to be used for the SCC (Security Command Center)
command. The arguments in this group can be used to specify the attributes of
this resource. This must be specified.
- ID of the finding or fully qualified identifier for the finding. This positional must be specified if any of the other arguments in this group are specified.
- (Optional) If the full resource name isn't provided e.g. organizations/123, then provide the organization id which is the suffix of the organization. Example: organizations/123, the id is 123.
- (Optional) If the full resource name isn't provided e.g. organizations/123/sources/456, then provide the source id which is the suffix of the source. Example: organizations/123/sources/456, the id is 456.
- Finding resource - The finding to be used for the SCC (Security Command Center) command. The arguments in this group can be used to specify the attributes of this resource. This must be specified.
- Response objects will return a non-null value for page-token to indicate that there is at least one additional page of data. User can either directly request that page by specifying the page-token explicitly or let gcloud fetch one-page-at-a-time.
- Time used as a reference point when filtering. Absence of this field will default to the API's version of NOW. For example --read-time "2019-02-28T07:00:00Z"
- LIST COMMAND FLAGS
Apply a Boolean filter
EXPRESSIONto each resource item to be listed. If the expression evaluates
True, then that item is listed. For more details and examples of filter expressions, run $ gcloud topic filters. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
Maximum number of resources to list. The default is
unlimited. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
Some services group resource list output into pages. This flag specifies the
maximum number of resources per page. The default is determined by the service
if it supports paging, otherwise it is
unlimited(no paging). Paging may be applied before or after
--limitdepending on the service.
Comma-separated list of resource field key names to sort by. The default order
is ascending. Prefix a field with ``~´´ for descending order on that
field. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- API REFERENCE
This command uses the
securitycenter/v1API. The full documentation for this API can be found at: https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/api/securitycenter.googleapis.com/overview
List all security marks for my-finding under organization 123456 and source
gcloud alpha scc findings list-marks my-finding --organization=123456 --source 5678
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access allowlist.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-08-04 UTC.