- gcloud alpha scc findings group - filter an organization or source's findings and groups them by their specified properties
(ALPHA)To group across all sources provide a '-' as the source id.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
Organization resource - Refers to the organization whose findings should be
grouped by. This represents a Cloud resource.
- ID of the organization or fully qualified identifier for the organization.
- Organization resource - Refers to the organization whose findings should be grouped by. This represents a Cloud resource.
When compare_duration is set, the GroupResult's "state_change" attribute is
updated to indicate whether the finding had its state changed, the finding's
state remained unchanged, or if the finding was added during the
compare_duration period of time that precedes the read_time. This is the time
between (read_time - compare_duration) and read_time. The state_change value is
derived based on the presence and state of the finding at the two points in
time. Intermediate state changes between the two times don't affect the result.
For example, the results aren't affected if the finding is made inactive and
then active again. Possible "state_change" values when compare_duration is
- 'CHANGED': indicates that the finding was present at the start of compare_duration, but changed its state at read_time.
- 'UNCHANGED': indicates that the finding was present at the start of compare_duration and did not change state at read_time.
- 'ADDED': indicates that the finding was not present at the start of compare_duration, but
Expression that defines the filter to apply across findings. The expression is a
list of one or more restrictions combined via logical operators 'AND' and 'OR'.
Parentheses are supported, and 'OR' has higher precedence than 'AND'.
Restrictions have the form '<field> <operator> <value>' and
may have a '-' character in front of them to indicate negation. Examples
include: name, source_properties.a_property, security_marks.marks.marka. The
supported operators are:
- '=' for all value types.
- '>', '<', '>=', '<=' for integer values.
- ':', meaning substring matching, for strings.
Expression that defines what findings fields to use for grouping (including
'state'). String value should follow SQL syntax: comma separated list of fields.
For example: "parent,resource_name". The following fields are supported:
- Maximum number of results to return in a single response. Default is 10, minimum is 1, maximum is 1000.
- Response objects will return a non-null value for page-token to indicate that there is at least one additional page of data. User can either directly request that page by specifying the page-token explicitly or let gcloud fetch one-page-at-a-time.
- Time used as a reference point when filtering findings. The filter is limited to findings existing at the supplied time and their values are those at that specific time. For example. 2019-02-28T07:00:00Z. Absence of this field will default to the API's version of NOW.
- Source id. Defaults to all sources.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- API REFERENCE
This command uses the
securitycenter/v1API. The full documentation for this API can be found at: https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/api/securitycenter.googleapis.com/overview
Group findings under organization 123456 across all sources by their category:
gcloud alpha scc findings group 123456 --group-by="category"
Group findings under organization 123456 and source 5678, by their category:
gcloud alpha scc findings group 123456 --source=5678 --group-by="category"
Group ACTIVE findings under organization 123456 and source 5678, by their category:
gcloud alpha scc findings group 123456 --source=5678 --group-by="category" --filter="state=\"ACTIVE\""
Group ACTIVE findings under organization 123456 and source 5678, on 2019-01-01T01:00:00 GMT, by their category:
gcloud alpha scc findings group 123456 --source=5678 --group-by="category" --filter="state=\"ACTIVE\"" --read-time="2019-01-01T01:00:00Z"
Group findings under organization 123456 and source 5678 into following 3 state_changes (ADDED/CHANGED/UNCHANGED) based on the activity during past 24 hours:
gcloud alpha scc findings group 123456 --source=5678 --group-by="state_change" --compare-duration=86400s
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access allowlist. These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-11-10 UTC.