- gcloud alpha scc assets get-project - get the Project for an asset given its resource name or asset id
(ALPHA)Get the Project for an asset given its resource name or asset id.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
Organization resource - The organization to be used for the SCC (Security
Command Center) command. This represents a Cloud resource.
- ID of the organization or fully qualified identifier for the organization.
- Organization resource - The organization to be used for the SCC (Security Command Center) command. This represents a Cloud resource.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
Exactly one of these must be specified:
- Cloud SCC specific asset. It's derived from the the asset's relative resource name. See: https://cloud.google.com/apis/design/resource_names#relative_resource_name. For Example, for the given asset name: "organizations/123/assets/456", 456 represents asset id.
- Asset's resource name. Full resource name of the Google Cloud Platform resource this asset represents. This field is immutable after create time. See: https://cloud.google.com/apis/design/resource_names#full_resource_name. For Example: "//cloudresourcemanager.googleapis.com/projects/1234567890123" could be the resource-name for a project.
- Exactly one of these must be specified:
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- API REFERENCE
This command uses the
securitycenter/v1API. The full documentation for this API can be found at: https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/api/securitycenter.googleapis.com/overview
Get project id
given an asset's full resource name
//storage.googleapis.com/my-bucket under organization 123456:
$ gcloud alpha scc assets get-project 123456 \ --resource-name "//storage.googleapis.com/my-bucket"
Get project id given an asset's Cloud SCC id 5678 under organization 123456.
$ gcloud alpha scc assets get-project 123456 --asset 5678
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access whitelist.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-02-04.