- gcloud alpha ml video transcribe-speech - transcribe speech in a video
gcloud alpha ml video transcribe-speech
(ALPHA)Transcribe speech within a video.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- Path to the video to be analyzed. Must be a local path or a Google Cloud Storage URI.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
- Return immediately, without waiting for the operation in progress to complete.
- For file formats, such as MXF or MKV, supporting multiple audio tracks, specify up to two commas separated tracks. Default track is 0.
- Optional estimated number of speakers in the conversation. If not specified, defaults to '2'. Ignored unless --enable-speaker-diarization is enabled.
- If enabled, adds punctuation to recognition result hypotheses. This feature is only available in select languages. Setting this for requests in other languages has no effect at all. The default disabled case does not add punctuation to result hypotheses.
- If enabled, perform speaker detection for each recognized word in the top alternative of the recognition result using a speaker_tag provided in the WordInfo results section. When this is enabled, we send all the words from the beginning of the audio for the top alternative in every consecutive responses. This is done in order to improve our speaker tags as our models learn to identify the speakers in the conversation over time.
- If enabled, the top result includes a list of words and the confidence for those words. If disabled, no word-level confidence information is returned. The default is disabled.
If enabled, the server will attempt to filter out profanities, replacing all but
the initial character in each filtered word with asterisks, e.g. "f**
". If disabled or omitted, profanities will not be filtered out.
- list of strings containing words and phrases "hints" so that the speech recognition is more likely to recognize them. This can be used to improve the accuracy for specific words and phrases, for example, if specific commands are typically spoken by the user. This can also be used to add additional words to the vocabulary of the recognizer. See (https://cloud.google.com/speech/limits#content).
Maximum number of recognition hypotheses to be returned. Specifically, the
maximum number of
SpeechRecognitionAlternativemessages within each
SpeechTranscription. The server may return fewer than
max_alternatives. Valid values are
30. A value of
1will return a maximum of one. If omitted, will return a maximum of one
- Location to which the results should be written. Must be a Google Cloud Storage URI.
Optional Cloud region where annotation should take place. If no region is
specified, a region will be determined based on video file location.
REGIONmust be one of: asia-east1
Segments from the video which you want to analyze (by default, the entire video
will be treated as one segment). Must be in the format
START1:END1[,START2:END2,…] (inclusive). START and END of segments must
be a properly formatted duration string of the form
* H is the number of hours from beginning of video * M is the number of minutes from the beginning of video * S is the number of seconds from the beginning of the video
H, M and S can be specified as ints or floats for fractional units (to microsecond resolution). Unit chars (e.g.
s) are required. Microseconds can be specified using fractional seconds e.g. 0.000569s == 569 microseconds.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- API REFERENCE
This command uses the
videointelligence/v1API. The full documentation for this API can be found at: https://cloud.google.com/video-intelligence/docs/
To transcribe speech in video file 'gs://my_bucket/input_file.mp4':
$ gcloud alpha ml video transcribe-speech \ gs://my_bucket/input_file.mp4
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access whitelist. This variant is also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-02-04.