- gcloud alpha logging buckets create - creates a bucket
(ALPHA)Creates a bucket.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- ID of the bucket to create.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
- Location in which to create the bucket. Once the bucket is created, the location cannot be changed.
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
- A textual description for the bucket.
- The period logs will be retained, after which logs will automatically be deleted. The default is 30 days.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access allowlist.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-11-17 UTC.