- gcloud alpha dns record-sets transaction execute - execute the transaction on Cloud DNS
(ALPHA)This command executes the transaction on Cloud DNS. This will result in record-sets being changed as specified in the transaction.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
- Name of the managed-zone whose record-sets you want to manage.
- Path of the file which contains the transaction.
- LIST COMMAND FLAGS
Apply a Boolean filter
EXPRESSIONto each resource item to be listed. If the expression evaluates
True, then that item is listed. For more details and examples of filter expressions, run $ gcloud topic filters. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
Maximum number of resources to list. The default is
unlimited. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
Some services group resource list output into pages. This flag specifies the
maximum number of resources per page. The default is determined by the service
if it supports paging, otherwise it is
unlimited(no paging). Paging may be applied before or after
--limitdepending on the service.
Comma-separated list of resource field key names to sort by. The default order
is ascending. Prefix a field with ``~´´ for descending order on that
field. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
- Print a list of resource URIs instead of the default output.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To execute the transaction, run:
gcloud alpha dns record-sets transaction execute --zone=MANAGED_ZONE
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access allowlist. These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-08-04 UTC.