- gcloud alpha dns record-sets transaction add - append a record-set addition to the transaction
(ALPHA)This command appends a record-set addition to the transaction.
For a guide detailing how to manage records, see: https://cloud.google.com/dns/records/
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- DNS data (Address/CNAME/MX info, etc.) of the record-set to add. This is RDATA; the format of this information varies depending on the type and class of the resource record.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
- DNS or domain name of the record-set to add.
- TTL (time to live) for the record-set to add.
- DNS record type of the record-set to add.
- Name of the managed-zone whose record-sets you want to manage.
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
- Path of the file which contains the transaction.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To add an A record with an IP address of "126.96.36.199", domain name of "my.domain.",
and a managed zone "MANAGED_ZONE", run:
gcloud alpha dns record-sets transaction add "188.8.131.52" --name=my.domain. --ttl=1234 --type=A --zone=MANAGED_ZONE
To add a TXT record with multiple data values while specifying time to live as 14400 seconds, run:
gcloud alpha dns record-sets transaction add "Hello world" "Bye world" --name=my.domain. --ttl=14400 --type=TXT --zone=MANAGED_ZONE
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access allowlist. These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-12-15 UTC.