- gcloud alpha data-catalog search - search Cloud Data Catalog for resources that match a query
(ALPHA)Search Cloud Data Catalog for resources that match a query.
To search project 'my-project' for Cloud Data Catalog resources that match the
simple predicate 'foo':
gcloud alpha data-catalog search 'foo' --include-project-ids=my-project
To search organization '1234' for Cloud Data Catalog resources that match entities whose names match the predicate 'foo':
gcloud alpha data-catalog search 'name:foo' --include-organization-ids=1234
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- Query string in search query syntax in Cloud Data Catalog. For more information, see: https://cloud.google.com/data-catalog/docs/how-to/search-reference
- REQUIRED FLAGS
Scope. Control the scope of the search.
At least one of these must be specified:
- If True, include Google Cloud Platform public datasets in the search results.
- List of Cloud Organization IDs to include in the search.
- List of Cloud Project IDs to include in the search.
- List of locations to search within.
- Scope. Control the scope of the search.
- LIST COMMAND FLAGS
Maximum number of resources to list. The default is
Specifies the ordering of results. Defaults to 'relevance'.
Currently supported case-sensitive choices are:
- last_access_timestamp [asc|desc]: defaults to descending.
- last_modified_timestamp [asc|desc]: defaults to descending.
To order by last modified timestamp ascending, specify:
- Some services group resource list output into pages. This flag specifies the maximum number of resources per page.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access allowlist. These variants are also available:
gcloud alpha data-catalog search
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2021-06-15 UTC.