- gcloud alpha compute os-config guest-policies list - list guest policies in a project, a folder, or an organization
The scope of the guest policies. If a scope is not specified, the current
project is used as the default. At most one of these may be specified:
- The folder of the guest policies to list.
- The organization of the guest policies to list.
The project name to use. If a project name is not specified, then the current
project is used. The current project can be listed using gcloud config list
--format='text(core.project)' and can be set using gcloud config set project
--projectand its fallback
core/projectproperty play two roles. It specifies the project of the resource to operate on, and also specifies the project for API enablement check, quota, and billing. To specify a different project for quota and billing, use
- The scope of the guest policies. If a scope is not specified, the current project is used as the default. At most one of these may be specified:
- LIST COMMAND FLAGS
Apply a Boolean filter
EXPRESSIONto each resource item to be listed. If the expression evaluates
True, then that item is listed. For more details and examples of filter expressions, run $ gcloud topic filters. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
Maximum number of resources to list. The default is
unlimited. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
Some services group resource list output into pages. This flag specifies the
maximum number of resources per page. The default is determined by the service
if it supports paging, otherwise it is
unlimited(no paging). Paging may be applied before or after
--limitdepending on the service.
Comma-separated list of resource field key names to sort by. The default order
is ascending. Prefix a field with ``~´´ for descending order on that
field. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
- Print a list of resource URIs instead of the default output.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To list guest policies in the current project, run:
$ gcloud alpha compute os-config guest-policies list
To list guest policies in the organization
$ gcloud alpha compute os-config guest-policies list \ --organization=12345
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access whitelist. This variant is also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-02-04.