- gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies move - move a Google Compute Engine organization security policy
gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies moveis used to move is used to move organization security policies to new parent nodes.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- Resource ID of the security policy to move.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
Exactly one of these must be specified:
- Folder to which the organization security policy is to be moved.
- Organization to which the organization security policy is to be moved.
- Exactly one of these must be specified:
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access whitelist.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-01-07.