- gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies move - move a Google Compute Engine organization security policy
gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies moveis used to move is used to move organization security policies to new parent nodes.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- Display name or ID of the security policy to move.
- Folder to which the organization security policy is to be moved.
- Organization in which the organization security policy is to be moved. Must be set if SECURITY_POLICY is display name.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To move an organization security policy under folder with ID ``123456789" to
folder ``987654321", run:
gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies move move 123456789 --folder=987654321
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access whitelist. This variant is also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-06-23.