- gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies create - create a Google Compute Engine organization security policy
gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies createis used to create organization security policies. An organization security policy is a set of rules that controls access to various resources.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
Exactly one of these must be specified:
- Folder in which the organization security policy is to be created.
- Organization in which the organization security policy is to be created.
- Exactly one of these must be specified:
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
- An optional, textual description for the organization security policy.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access whitelist.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-02-04.