- gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies copy-rules - replace the rules of a Compute Engine organization security policy with rules from another policy
gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies copy-rulesis used to replace the rules of organization security policies. An
organization security policy is a set of rules that controls access to various resources.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- Display name or ID of the security policy to copy the rules to.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
- The URL of the source security policy to copy the rules from.
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
- Organization in which the organization security policy to copy the rules to. Must be set if security-policy is display name.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To copy the rules of an organization security policy with ID ``123456789", from
another organization security policy with ID ``987654321", run:
gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies copy-rules copy-rules 123456789 --source-security-policy=987654321
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access allowlist. This variant is also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-12-15 UTC.