- gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies associations list - list the associations of an organization or folder resource
gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies associations listis used to list the associations of an organization or folder
- REQUIRED FLAGS
Exactly one of these must be specified:
- ID of the folder with which the association is listed.
- ID of the organization with which the association is listed.
- Exactly one of these must be specified:
- LIST COMMAND FLAGS
Apply a Boolean filter
EXPRESSIONto each resource item to be listed. If the expression evaluates
True, then that item is listed. For more details and examples of filter expressions, run $ gcloud topic filters. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
Maximum number of resources to list. The default is
unlimited. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
Some services group resource list output into pages. This flag specifies the
maximum number of resources per page. The default is determined by the service
if it supports paging, otherwise it is
unlimited(no paging). Paging may be applied before or after
--limitdepending on the service.
Comma-separated list of resource field key names to sort by. The default order
is ascending. Prefix a field with ``~´´ for descending order on that
field. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
Print a list of resource URIs instead of the default output, and change the
command output to a list of URIs. If this flag is used with
--format, the formatting is applied on this URI list. To display URIs alongside other keys instead, use the
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To list the associations of the folder with ID ``987654321", run:
gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies associations list list-folder=987654321
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access allowlist. This variant is also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-12-15 UTC.