- gcloud alpha artifacts print-settings npm - print credential settings to add to the .npmrc file
(ALPHA)Print credential settings to add to the .npmrc file for connecting to an npm repository.
- The scope to associate with the Artifact Registry registry. If not specified, Artifact Registry is set as the default registry.
Repository resource - The Artifact Registry repository. If not specified, the
current artifacts/repository is used. The arguments in this group can be used to
specify the attributes of this resource. (NOTE) Some attributes are not given
arguments in this group but can be set in other ways. To set the [project]
attribute: provide the argument [--repository] on the command line with a fully
specified name; provide the argument [--project] on the command line; set the
- ID of the repository or fully qualified identifier for the repository. This flag must be specified if any of the other arguments in this group are specified.
- Location of the repository.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access whitelist.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-02-04.