- gcloud alpha apigee organizations deployments list - list Apigee deployments
(ALPHA)List Apigee deployments.
gcloud alpha apigee organizations deployments listlists all Apigee proxy deployments in a given Apigee organization.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
Organization resource - The Apigee organization whose deployments should be
listed. This represents a Cloud resource.
- ID of the organization or fully qualified identifier for the organization.
- Organization resource - The Apigee organization whose deployments should be listed. This represents a Cloud resource.
- LIST COMMAND FLAGS
Apply a Boolean filter
EXPRESSIONto each resource item to be listed. If the expression evaluates
True, then that item is listed. For more details and examples of filter expressions, run $ gcloud topic filters. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
Maximum number of resources to list. The default is
unlimited. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
Some services group resource list output into pages. This flag specifies the
maximum number of resources per page. The default is determined by the service
if it supports paging, otherwise it is
unlimited(no paging). Paging may be applied before or after
--limitdepending on the service.
Comma-separated list of resource field key names to sort by. The default order
is ascending. Prefix a field with ``~´´ for descending order on that
field. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
- Print a list of resource URIs instead of the default output.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To list all Apigee deployments for the active Cloud Platform project, run:
$ gcloud alpha apigee organizations deployments list
To list all Apigee deployments in an Apigee organization called
$ gcloud alpha apigee organizations deployments list my-org
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access whitelist.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-05-27.