- gcloud alpha ai-platform models create - create a new AI Platform model
(ALPHA)Create a new AI Platform model.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- Name of the model.
- The description of the model.
- If set, enables StackDriver Logging of stderr and stdout streams for online prediction. These logs are more verbose than the standard access logs and can be helpful for debugging.
- If set, enables StackDriver Logging for online prediction. These logs are like standard server access logs, containing information such as timestamps and latency for each request.
List of label KEY=VALUE pairs to add.
Keys must start with a lowercase character and contain only hyphens (
-), underscores (
_), lowercase characters, and numbers. Values must contain only hyphens (
-), underscores (
_), lowercase characters, and numbers.
The Google Cloud region where the model will be deployed (currently only a
single region is supported).
Defaults to 'us-central1'.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access whitelist. These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-03-10.