- gcloud alpha active-directory operations describe - describe a Managed Microsoft AD operation
(ALPHA)Describe a Managed Microsoft AD operation given a valid operation name.
This command can fail for the following reasons:
- The operation specified does not exist.
- The active account does not have permission to access the given operation.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
Operation resource - Name of the Managed Microsoft AD operation you want to
describe. This represents a Cloud resource. (NOTE) Some attributes are not given
arguments in this group but can be set in other ways. To set the
projectattribute: provide the argument
operationon the command line with a fully specified name; set the property
core/project; provide the argument
--projecton the command line. This must be specified.
ID of the operation or fully qualified identifier for the operation. To set the
operationattribute: provide the argument
operationon the command line.
- Operation resource - Name of the Managed Microsoft AD operation you want to describe. This represents a Cloud resource. (NOTE) Some attributes are not given arguments in this group but can be set in other ways. To set the
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- API REFERENCE
This command uses the
managedidentities/v1API. The full documentation for this API can be found at: https://cloud.google.com/managed-microsoft-ad/
The following command describes an operation called
gcloud alpha active-directory operations describe operation-1484002552235-425b144f8c3f8-81aa4b49-0830d1e9
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access allowlist. These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2021-02-09 UTC.