- gcloud alpha active-directory domains get-iam-policy - describe the IAM policy for a Managed Microsoft AD domain
gcloud alpha active-directory domains get-iam-policydisplays the IAM policy associated with an Managed Microsoft AD domain. If formatted as JSON, the output can be edited and used as a policy file for
set-iam-policy. The output includes an "etag" field identifying the version emitted and allowing detection of concurrent policy updates.
This command can fail for the following reasons:
- The domain specified does not exist.
- The active account does not have permission to access the given domain's IAM policies.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
Domain resource - Name of the Managed Microsoft AD domain that you want to get
the IAM policy for. This represents a Cloud resource. (NOTE) Some attributes are
not given arguments in this group but can be set in other ways. To set the
projectattribute: provide the argument
domainon the command line with a fully specified name; set the property
core/project; provide the argument
--projecton the command line. This must be specified.
ID of the domain or fully qualified identifier for the domain. To set the
domainattribute: provide the argument
domainon the command line.
- Domain resource - Name of the Managed Microsoft AD domain that you want to get the IAM policy for. This represents a Cloud resource. (NOTE) Some attributes are not given arguments in this group but can be set in other ways. To set the
- LIST COMMAND FLAGS
Apply a Boolean filter
EXPRESSIONto each resource item to be listed. If the expression evaluates
True, then that item is listed. For more details and examples of filter expressions, run $ gcloud topic filters. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
Maximum number of resources to list. The default is
unlimited. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
Some services group resource list output into pages. This flag specifies the
maximum number of resources per page. The default is determined by the service
if it supports paging, otherwise it is
unlimited(no paging). Paging may be applied before or after
--limitdepending on the service.
Comma-separated list of resource field key names to sort by. The default order
is ascending. Prefix a field with ``~´´ for descending order on that
field. This flag interacts with other flags that are applied in this order:
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- API REFERENCE
This command uses the
managedidentities/v1API. The full documentation for this API can be found at: https://cloud.google.com/managed-microsoft-ad/
To print the IAM policy for
gcloud alpha active-directory domains get-iam-policy my-domain.com
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access allowlist. These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2021-02-09 UTC.