- gcloud alpha active-directory domains create - create a Managed Microsoft AD domain
(ALPHA)Create a new Managed Microsoft AD domain with the given name using Google Cloud's Managed Service for Microsoft Active Directory.
This command can fail for the following reasons:
- An AD domain with the same name already exists.
- The active account does not have permission to create AD domains.
- There is an overlap between the provided CIDR range and authorized network's CIDR.
- A valid region was not provided.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
Domain resource - Name of the managed Managed Microsoft AD domain you want to
create. This represents a Cloud resource. (NOTE) Some attributes are not given
arguments in this group but can be set in other ways. To set the [project]
attribute: provide the argument [domain] on the command line with a fully
specified name; set the property [core/project]; provide the argument
[--project] on the command line. This must be specified.
- ID of the domain or fully qualified identifier for the domain.
- Domain resource - Name of the managed Managed Microsoft AD domain you want to create. This represents a Cloud resource. (NOTE) Some attributes are not given arguments in this group but can be set in other ways. To set the [project] attribute: provide the argument [domain] on the command line with a fully specified name; set the property [core/project]; provide the argument [--project] on the command line. This must be specified.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
- Google Compute Engine region in which to provision domain controllers.
- Classless Inter-Domain Routing range of internal addresses that are reserved for this domain.
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
Name of the administrator that may be used to perform Active Directory
operations. This is a delegated administrator account provisioned by our
service. If left unspecified
MIAdminwill be used. This is different from both the domain administrator and the Directory Services Restore Mode (DSRM) administrator.
- Return immediately, without waiting for the operation in progress to complete.
- Names of the Google Compute Engine networks to which the domain will be connected.
- List of label KEY=VALUE pairs to add.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- API REFERENCE
This command uses the
managedidentities/v1API. The full documentation for this API can be found at: https://cloud.google.com/managed-microsoft-ad/
The following command creates an AD domain with the name
us-central1, a network peering to
my-networkand consuming the IP address range
$ gcloud alpha active-directory domains create my-domain.com \ --region=us-central1 --reserved-ip-range="10.172.0.0/24" --authorized-networks=projects/my-project/global/networks/my-network
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access whitelist. These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-01-07.