- gcloud active-directory domains trusts - manage Managed Microsoft AD domains
- Manage Managed Microsoft AD domains.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
is one of the following:
- Create a Microsoft Active Directory Trust between a Managed Microsoft AD domain and another domain.
- Delete an Active Directory Trust between a Managed Microsoft AD domain and a target domain.
- Update target DNS IP addresses for a Managed Microsoft AD trust.
- Validate the state of a Managed Microsoft AD trust.
- These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-06-23 UTC.