- gcloud active-directory domains trusts update - update target DNS IP addresses for a Managed Microsoft AD trust
Update target DNS IP addresses for a Managed Microsoft AD trust between the
managed domain and the target domain.
This command can fail for the following reasons: * The domain specified does not exist. * The active account does not have permission to access the given domain. * The AD trust specified does not exist. * The active account does not have permission to access the given AD trust.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
Domain resource - Name of the Managed Microsoft AD trust for which you want to
update target DNS IP Addresses. This represents a Cloud resource. (NOTE) Some
attributes are not given arguments in this group but can be set in other ways.
To set the
projectattribute: provide the argument
domainon the command line with a fully specified name; set the property
core/project; provide the argument
--projecton the command line. This must be specified.
ID of the domain or fully qualified identifier for the domain. To set the
domainattribute: provide the argument
domainon the command line.
- Domain resource - Name of the Managed Microsoft AD trust for which you want to update target DNS IP Addresses. This represents a Cloud resource. (NOTE) Some attributes are not given arguments in this group but can be set in other ways. To set the
- REQUIRED FLAGS
DNS server IP addresses that can resolve the target domain.
Only IPv4 is supported.
- Target domain name for the Managed Microsoft AD trust you want to update.
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
- Return immediately, without waiting for the operation in progress to complete.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- API REFERENCE
This command uses the
managedidentities/v1API. The full documentation for this API can be found at: https://cloud.google.com/managed-microsoft-ad/
The following command updates the target DNS IP address for the AD trust between
gcloud active-directory domains trusts update my-domain.com --target-domain-name=my-target-domain.com--target-dns-ip-addresses=10.177.0.3
- These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2021-02-09 UTC.