This document describes the recommended general implementation of reCAPTCHA Enterprise.
To use reCAPTCHA Enterprise to protect your website from fraudulent activity, spam, and abuse, do the following:
- Install reCAPTCHA Enterprise score-based site keys on all pages of your website for accurate results. To learn how to install score-based site keys, see Install score-based site keys (no challenge) on websites.
- To detect fraud, create assessments for all potential entry points for fraud on your pages. To learn how to create assessments, see Create an assessment.
- To confirm the accuracy of assessments, annotate whether the request is legitimate or fraudulent based on factual details. To learn how to annotate assessments, see Annotate an assessment.
- To take action, use the score and assessment details from the Password Leak Detection and account defender features. We recommend that you do not use Reason Codes for taking action because they are meant for your own logs and metrics.
- Learn about best practices for protection from automated threats.