- The gsutil command line, drag-and-drop functionality, and JSON API enable you to upload data via the method and language you prefer. The BigQuery Data Transfer Service requires no deployment and can be configured via an easy to use user interface.
- The BigQuery Data Transfer Service enables you to connect directly to leading applications like Google Ads, Campaign Manager, Google Ad Manager, and YouTube Content and Channel Owner Reports. Or many others via our partners.
- You can use Cloud Storage Transfer Service to back up data to a Google Cloud Storage bucket from other cloud storage providers. By default, Cloud Storage Transfer Service ensures your content is correctly transferred over. It copies a file from the data source if the file doesn't exist in the data sink or if it differs between the version in the source and the sink.
- The Cloud Storage Transfer Service allow you to delete existing objects in the destination bucket if they don't have a corresponding object in the source. Delete source objects after transferring them.
- Schedule one-time or recurring transfers of data. Schedule periodic synchronization from data source to data sink with advanced filters based on file creation dates, file-name filters, and the times of day you prefer to import data.
- Capture up to a petabyte of data on one Transfer Appliance. Or use multiple appliances to transfer more data. All without impacting your outbound network.
- Data is encrypted at the moment of capture and you decrypt your own data once as it is ingested into its final storage bucket.
- The Transfer Appliance is easily mounted into open rackspace in your datacenter and can be mounted as Network Attached Storage (NAS). A simple user interface will guide you through local data capture, and your Google Cloud Platform console will guide you through decryption and ingestion.
“ Using a service like Google Transfer Appliance meant I could transfer hundreds of terabytes of data in days not weeks. Now we can leverage all that Google Cloud Platform has to offer as we bring narratives to life for our clients. ”— Tom Taylor Head of Engineering at The Mill