A program built for and with partners
We believe the best solutions are born from collaboration. That’s why we created the cloud for everyone. And now we’ve built a partner program to make it easier to work with us and to innovate with us.
The flexibility of our program offers partners the freedom to innovate and engage with Google Cloud in any way that drives their business and meets the needs of their customers.
We’ve integrated Google’s collaborative culture into our program. The partner experience is an open two-way dialogue that invites partners to team with Google Cloud to create the best solutions for our customers.
Focusing on the end customer is at the core of Google Cloud’s partner business. We work closely with our partners to build solutions that drive profitability in an ever-changing landscape.
Our new, streamlined partner portal provides access to all the information, training, and tools necessary to make partnering with us as simple as possible.
Choose your Engagement Model
Sell Engagement Model
Companies in the Sell Engagement Model (such as value-added resellers and distributors) integrate Google Cloud offerings into their portfolio and sell Google Cloud technologies to their customer base and indirect resellers.Learn more
Service Engagement Model
Companies that choose the Service Engagement Model (such as system integrators and managed service providers) provide consulting and integration services, transform and manage customer applications and workloads, or provide Google Cloud authorized training.Learn more
Build Engagement Model
Companies that choose the Build Engagement Model (such as independent software vendors and SaaS companies) create solutions that integrate with or run on Google Cloud to complement or enhance our products, such as Google Cloud Platform, Google Workspace, and Chrome Enterprise.Learn more
Additional opportunities for partners
Initiatives are specialized partner sub-ecosystems within the Partner Advantage program. Initiatives are focused on priority market opportunities or specific partner operating models and provide enhanced benefits on top of the Partner Advantage program. To participate in Initiatives, partners must be enrolled in Partner Advantage and fulfill additional requirements. Participation in initiatives can be through an open application or invitation.
Get started with Partner Advantage
Differentiate your business
Show the world that you can design, develop, manage, and administer solutions using Google Cloud technology.
This is the strongest signal of proficiency and experience with Google Cloud. These organizations undergo a rigorous technical assessment, employ certified experts, demonstrate repeatable customer success, and have a business plan to invest in their area of Specialization.
This is a strong signal of proficiency and experience with Google Cloud. These organizations have demonstrated technical proficiency and customer success by product, workload, and/or industry, based on a defined set of requirements.
Program levels and benefits
Partner Advantage includes extensive resources to help you succeed and quickly achieve Partner level, including:
- Access to the Partner Advantage portal where you’ll find tools and resources to start establishing your knowledge of Google Cloud technology
- Self-paced lab environments, powered by Qwiklabs, to practice using cloud services outside of a live production environment
- Access to on-demand technical training: certain courses are required to earn credentials
- Leverage the Partner Advantage Live webinar program to hear about new opportunities and program updates
- Partner program support via Partner Concierge
Members that have completed business planning and all other Partner level requirements have access to a robust set of resources to help you succeed, including:
- Access to marketing campaigns, sales content, support resources, and training via the Partner Advantage portal
- Promotion of your business in our Partner Directory as well as your solutions in the Google Workspace and GCP Marketplace
- Financial incentives
- Access to Partner Advisor to help you drive business growth
- Use of the Google Cloud Partner Advantage badge
Partners that have demonstrated the highest levels of technical proficiency, expertise, and impact with customers may be eligible to join our Premier level.
Premier partners receive all the benefits of the Partner level, plus:
- Consideration for Partner Marketing Funds and other financial incentives
- Named Partner Advisor
- Exclusive training and events
- Co-marketing opportunities with Google
- Use of the Google Cloud Partner Advantage badge
- Consideration for free co-branded customer success story development
Explore partner resources
Build your business with these exclusive resources just for partners.
Join Partner Advantage
If you’re interested in joining Partner Advantage, start the application process.
Find a Google Cloud partner
Search our network of partners for help in development, deployment, training, education, and more.