Path to Partnership
- Product integration planned or in progress with Google Cloud
- Member application
- 1 or more product integrations
- Partner agreement
- Partner analytics implemented (recommended)
- Updated application form
- 2 or more product integrations
- Annual business plan
- Customer success stories
- Technical resources
- Partner-influenced revenue
Benefits and Requirements
|Access to technical training||done||done||done|
|Office hours||done||done||Dedicated support|
|Access to development credits||done||done||done|
|Invitations to Google events||done||done|
|Access to Coursera credits||done||done||done|
|Access to Qwiklabs credits||done||done|
|Use of Google Cloud Partner badge||done||Premier badge|
|Google Cloud Partner directory listing||done||Premier listing|
|Complimentary Orbitera Test Drive for Partner solution||done||done|
|Access to regional sales and technical workshops||done||done|
|Technical support priority||Standard||Enhanced|
|Technical integration support||Workshops & Office Hours||Dedicated Support|
|Marketing incentive programs||Limited availability||done|
|Access to Partner Marketing Studio||Eligible||done|
|Partner Sales Credits||Eligible||Eligible, with Enhanced Credits|
|Product roadmap briefings||done|
|Prioritized technical support||done|
|Dedicated Partner manager||done|
|Product integrations||Planned or in-process||1 or more||2 or more|
|Partner analytics integrated||Recommended||done|
|Annual business plan||done||done|
|Published Partner support availability||done||done|
|Public customer references||done|
|Customer success stories||done|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I learn more about the Technology Partner Program?
If you’re already a member or a Partner, check out the Resources at a Glance guide in Cloud Connect (our Partner portal), attend an upcoming office hours event, or contact your Partner representative.
- What benefits do I receive as a Google Cloud member?
As a member, you’ll receive free trial credits for Google Cloud Platform, invitations to our monthly office hours, and will be eligible for in-classroom and online training. See the chart above for more details.
- How can I start using member benefits?
Fill out the application form. Once you’ve been accepted, you can access your benefits automatically.
- How can I stay up to date with program changes?
We’ll always notify members about major program changes, but for regular program information you can also subscribe to our Partner Newsletter.
- How can I connect with someone at Google?
If you’re already a Partner, the easiest way is to use the Partner Support Portal through Cloud Connect. Both members and Partners are invited to regular office hours, where you can ask a question in person.
- Can I try Google Maps Platform before deciding to purchase?
Yes. We want you to experience the speed, accuracy, and comprehensive coverage of our Maps, Routes and Places products. The first $200 of usage is free every month.
- I just applied for the program. When will I hear back?
It should take between 5 and 10 business days to process your application.
- How long can I stay in the program without a product in the market?
Members are expected to release their product to market within 12 months of joining the program.
- Can I use Google Cloud logos in my marketing efforts?
As a Partner, yes. Members may not use Google trademarks or logos in their sales and marketing efforts until they reach Partner status.
- How can I connect with other Google Cloud Partners?
- How do I list my product on Google Cloud Launcher?
Start by reviewing the requirements for hosting VM or BYOL solutions. Once you’re confident that you’ve met the requirements, just complete this form to express your interest.