This document contains the resource capacity limits and per-second API request quotas for Memorystore for Memcached.
|Nodes per region||100|
|vCPUs available per region||2000|
|Total memory available per region||10 TiB|
To request a higher quota for a region, see Regional capacity quota increases.
|Connected clients per node.||65,000|
Management operations quota
The per-second quota for management operations (instance
update etc.) for Memorystore for Memcached is as follows, and is subject to
|Management API Requests Quota||Value|
|API read requests per 100s||500 (5 QPS)|
|API write requests per 100s||500 (5 QPS)|
This quota is for
memcache.googleapis.com requests/operations, not OSS
Memcached protocol/commands. These limits apply to each Google Cloud Console
project and are shared across all applications and IP addresses using that
Regional quota increases
To request a higher regional capacity for your project, follow these steps:
- Go to the Quotas page in the Cloud Console.
- From the Services drop down, select Memorystore for Memcached API.
- From the list of quotas, click the checkbox next to your desired quota for your desired region.
- Click the Edit Quotas button.
- In the edit pane, enter your contact information, then click Next.
- Enter your desired quota, then click Done.
- Click Submit request.