Less DevOps, More Code
Spend more time writing code that takes advantage of the power of Redis and less time managing Redis. Cloud Memorystore automates complex tasks like enabling high availability, failover, patching, and monitoring so that you can spend more time coding.
Scale as Needed
With Cloud Memorystore for Redis, you can easily achieve the sub-millisecond latency and throughput your applications need. Start with the lowest tier and smallest size, and then grow your Redis instance effortlessly with minimal impact to application availability. Cloud Memorystore can support instances up to 300 GB and network throughput of 12 Gbps.
High availability instances are replicated across two zones and provide a 99.9% availability SLA (when generally available). Instances are monitored constantly, and with automatic failover, applications experience minimal disruption.
- Service Tiers
- Choose the right tier that fits your cost and availability requirements. Select Basic Tier for simple caching use cases and Standard Tier for applications requiring a highly available Redis instance.
- Fully Managed
- Provisioning, replication, failover, patching are all automated which drastically reduces the time you spend doing devops.
- Highly Available
- Standard Tier Redis instance provides a 99.9% availability SLA with automatic failover to ensure that your Redis instance is highly available.
- Redis is protected from the internet using VPC networks and private IP and comes with IAM integration—all designed to protect your data. Systems are monitored 24/7/365, ensuring your applications and data are protected.
- Stackdriver Integration
- Get insights into how Redis is performing using Stackdriver.
- Protocol Compatibility
- Redis protocol compatibility makes it easy to switch your applications with no code changes.
"At Descartes Labs, we have long been fans of Redis and its high performance. We have used Redis on everything from storing asynchronous task queues for tens of thousands of CPUs to a centralized persisted key value pair store for the feature vectors output by our ML models. Cloud Memorystore provides a agile, scalable, no-operations Redis instance that we can instantly provision and scale without administration burdens."— Tim Kelton CoFounder and Cloud Architect, Descartes Labs
"Cloud Memorystore has provided Ship.Cars with a highly reliable redis service and has been powering our critical applications. We have been using Cloud Memorystore as an early adopter and we are impressed with the reliability and performance of the service. Google has helped us forget about our redis instances with Cloud Memorystore and now we can focus more time on building our applications"— Cristian Bîrzan Software Developer, Ship.Cars
|M1||1- 4 GB||$0.049 per GB-hr|
|M2||5 - 10 GB||$0.027 per GB-hr|
|M3||11 - 35 GB||$0.023 per GB-hr|
|M4||36-100 GB||$0.019 per GB-hr|
|M5||>100 GB||$0.016 per GB-hr|
|Network Ingress||Ingress into Cloud Memorystore: Free|
|Network Egress||Egress from Cloud Memorystore: Free|