Looker components are React-based, pre-built pieces of Looker's application. Within the suite of Looker components there are UI components, filter components, and visualization components. Application developers can use components in data applications and extensions that are built on top of Looker. To see a full list of Looker's components, visit the Looker Developer Portal.
Documentation for Looker components is available at the following links.
- Visualization components overview
- Using visualization components and a
qidvalue to render a simple visualization
- Using visualization components and a dashboard ID to render a simple visualization
- Using visualization components to render custom visualizations
- Using visualization components to build a custom visualization
- Visualization and Query property tables