The APIs Explorer helps you experiment with various Google APIs. With the APIs Explorer, you can:
- Browse through available APIs and versions.
- See methods available for each API and what parameters they support, along with inline documentation.
- Execute requests and see responses in real time.
- Make authenticated and authorized API calls.
- Search across all services, methods, and your recent requests.
Authorizing requests sent with the APIs Explorer
In the Cloud IoT Core APIs Explorer, click Authorize requests using OAuth 2.0. Select all the scopes and click Authorize.
Experimenting with Cloud IoT Core API methods
To experiment with a
cloudiot method, select the method in the Cloud IoT Core APIs Explorer. Fill out the required fields. Click Authorize and Execute.