To remove a connection between a Google VPC network and an interconnect, delete
the related VLAN attachment (also known as an
you delete the attachment, no traffic can travel between the VPC network and
your on-premises network though the interconnect. Also, BGP sessions that use
the attachment go down.
Billing for the VLAN attachment stops when you delete it; however, you're still
billed for the interconnect, even if no traffic is passing through it.
To perform this task, you must have been granted the following permissions
OR the following IAM roles. Permissions Roles
Permissions required for this task
To perform this task, you must have been granted the following permissions OR the following IAM roles.
- Go to the Cloud Interconnect Physical connections tab in the Google Cloud Platform Console.
Go to Physical connections tab
- For the interconnect that you want to configure, select Configure.
- In the Router connections section, select the VLAN attachment to delete.
- Select the options button and choose Delete.
- Select Delete to confirm that you want to delete this VLAN attachment.
Delete attachments by providing the name of the attachment to delete.
gcloud compute interconnects attachments delete [NAME]
- You may want to delete your interconnect.