To remove a connection between a Google VPC network and an interconnect, delete
the related VLAN attachment (also known as an
you delete the attachment, no traffic can travel between the VPC network and
your on-premises network though the interconnect. Also, BGP sessions that use
the attachment go down.
Billing for the VLAN attachment stops when you delete it; however, you're still billed for the interconnect, even if no traffic is passing through it.
- Go to the Cloud Interconnect Physical connections tab in the Google Cloud Platform Console.
Go to Physical connections tab
- For the interconnect that you want to configure, select Configure.
- In the Router connections section, select the VLAN attachment to delete.
- Select the options button and choose Delete.
- Select Delete to confirm that you want to delete this VLAN attachment.
Delete attachments by providing the name of the attachment to delete.
gcloud compute interconnects attachments delete [NAME]
- You may want to delete your interconnect.