Firebase is a mobile app platform with integrated, unified client libraries in various mobile programming languages. Firebase's different backend-as-a-service (BaaS) features help you develop high-quality apps, grow your user base, and earn more money. Each feature works independently, and they work even better together.
To use the Firestore mobile/web client libraries and other Firebase features, add Firebase to your existing Google project.
Add Firebase to your existing Google Cloud project:
- Log in to the Firebase console, then click Add project.
- Select your existing Google Cloud project from the dropdown menu, then click Continue.
- (Optional) Enable Google Analytics for your project, then follow the prompts to select or create a Google Analytics account.
- Click Add Firebase.
Enable authentication for your Firebase project to use Firestore:
- In the Firebase console, click Authentication from the navigation panel.
- Go to the Sign-in Method tab.
- Enable Email/Password and Google authentication.
Add Firebase to your app by following the platform-specific guide: