This page describes the Enterprise tier for Filestore, which is designed for enterprise-grade Network File System (NFS) workloads. It provides:
- Regional High Availability.
- Data replication over multiple zones for resilience within a region.
- 1–10 TiB capacity range with capacity increment/decrement steps of 256 GiB.
- Snapshots for data backup.
- Support for customer managed encryption keys.
Enterprise tier has a separate total capacity quota
EnterpriseStorageGibPerRegion) and the following capabilities:
|Up and down capacity scaling||The capacity of Enterprise tier instances can be enlarged or reduced to meet changing capacity needs. For more information, see Scaling capacity|
|Performance scaling||The IOPS and throughput of Enterprise tier instances automatically scale with each 1
|Backup solution||Snapshots (Preview)|
Enterprise quota starts at
0. Before you can create an Enterprise
instance, you must first make and be approved for an Enterprise quota
- Learn how to create an Enterprise tier instance using the Cloud Console or the
- Learn about pricing.